Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First Day of the Aliyahu! Blog

If your web search has landed you on my page, a hearty Shalom! 

I am in the process of making Aliyah from the United States.  Nefesh b'Nefesh is the organization I have applied through.  They work in conjunction with The Jewish Agency.  It's a long process, so it's never too soon to get started. Hint, hint.

I have decided to document my journey in order to leave a trail of crumbs for anyone who might be contemplating the process. 

I have traveled to Israel many times, and plan on sharing my favourite photographs with you as the blog unfurls.  

This is just the humble beginning.  As time goes on, I hope to catalogue and cross reference information for you to be able to find what you are looking for, as well as to answer any questions you might have. I am happy to share with you everything I learn throughout my journey.  :)

All the best,
Aliana (Ali)

No comments:

Post a Comment